You see, human beings are not human if a Republican says they are not. You see, people with the wrong skin color or an invalid Long Form Birth Certificate are not human either. But corporations are always people my friends.
I asked the Republican if the socialist Republican Medicare Prescription plan was a redistribution of wealth from the young to the old. He said, "the whole thing was free, again paid for with the George W. Bush tax cut." I asked the Republican if the 'Faith based Initiatives' were Constitutional and a redistribution of wealth. He said, "God's work is always legal and righteous." I asked the Republican if giving AIG, an insurance company, $85 BILLION was a redistribution of wealth. He said "NO!" I asked the Republican if their Wall Street bailouts were a redistribution of wealth. NO!!!!
I asked a Republican if ethanol subsidies are a redistribution of wealth. "No" I asked a Republican if the Bush bank bailouts was socialism. He said, "No" I asked if having the government force school children to pray was Constitutional. "Yes" I asked the Republican if the Bush airline bailouts were socialism. He said, "No." I asked the Republican if the Republican's "No Child Left Behind" was constitutional. "....Yes" I asked if he believed that the Middle East could be social engineered. He said, "does it matter, it's free with the Bush tax cut."

Obama’s Hope: Winning with Less

wa_ray_ancel Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 8:18 PM

Obama’s Hope: Winning with Less

wa_ray_ancel Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 8:18 PM

Obama’s Hope: Winning with Less

wa_ray_ancel Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 8:18 PM
Perkins' twisted sense of humor is obvious to anyone who knows much about Walsh, whose ex-wife is suing the freshman Congressman for failing to pay more than $100,000 in support owed for their three children. He claims that she agreed "verbally" that he could withhold payment whenever he was short of funds. She says he is lying. Either way, this distasteful dispute hardly reflects Walsh's deep devotion to family values.
Tea Party Morality: Why We Laugh When Politicians Promote 'Family Values' - One of the funniest people in this country today is a man named Tony Perkins, a pious Republican who surpasses any atheist comedian or liberal pundit in lampooning the "pro-family" pretensions of the American right. The latest joke perpetrated by Perkins is a "True Blue" award bestowed by the Family Research Council of America -- over which he presides -- on Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL), recognizing the legislator's "unwavering support of the family."

A Cop's Best Friend