Republicans have been instructed to charge Obama with being a "socialist." Once the tables are turned and Republicans are charged with being "a bunch of socialists," these same card-carrying Republicans have been instructed to obfuscate the meaning of Socialism. Republicans now say "Show me ONE definition of Socialism in a reference book that says getting Social Security is the definition of Socialism?" or they strenuously deny that the 'redistribution' of wealth is socialism. All this obfuscation is intended to hide the fact that the Republican party has a slobbering love affair with their brand of socialism.

Either Way Result is New Government

wa_ray_ancel Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 8:38 PM
And, yes, the Republican Medicare Prescription is a redistribution of wealth from the young to the old.

Either Way Result is New Government

wa_ray_ancel Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 8:38 PM
Republican socialism is and has been their airline company bailout, their auto company bailouts, their NON-regulated bank bailouts, their "No Child Left Behind" program, their socialist Medicare Prescription scheme, their proclivity for farm subsidies, their federally REGULATED bank bailouts, their insurance company bailouts, their 'Faith-Based Initiatives', their ethanol mandates, their endless pork-barrel spending, their Wall Street investment firm bailout, their $85 billion AIG bailout; additionally, Republicans believe in social engineering in Iraq and nation building in foreign countries more than here in the good ole USA.

Either Way Result is New Government

wa_ray_ancel Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 8:38 PM
You see, human beings are not human if a Republican says they are not. You see, people with the wrong skin color or an invalid Long Form Birth Certificate are not human either. But corporations are always people my friends.
I asked the Republican if the socialist Republican Medicare Prescription plan was a redistribution of wealth from the young to the old. He said, "the whole thing was free, again paid for with the George W. Bush tax cut." I asked the Republican if the 'Faith based Initiatives' were Constitutional and a redistribution of wealth. He said, "God's work is always legal and righteous." I asked the Republican if giving AIG, an insurance company, $85 BILLION was a redistribution of wealth. He said "NO!" I asked the Republican if their Wall Street bailouts were a redistribution of wealth. NO!!!!
I asked a Republican if ethanol subsidies are a redistribution of wealth. "No" I asked a Republican if the Bush bank bailouts was socialism. He said, "No" I asked if having the government force school children to pray was Constitutional. "Yes" I asked the Republican if the Bush airline bailouts were socialism. He said, "No." I asked the Republican if the Republican's "No Child Left Behind" was constitutional. "....Yes" I asked if he believed that the Middle East could be social engineered. He said, "does it matter, it's free with the Bush tax cut."

Pakistan Army Warns Off Court