For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
"government intrusion" This is one reason I like Town Hall - I get to read things people write that are completely vacuous yet said with conviction. So, itsallaboutyou, HOW DOES the PPACA "intrude" on your life? Take as much time as you need, I'm looking forward to reading your thoughtful reply.
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 9 minutes ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 3 hours ago