For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
You blamed Obama for the GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE and now you're going to try to lecture me on how "it is more than true that you don't get the stock market"? "when Obama won the nomination May 2008 and it looked like he'd win presidency,..the market already factored that in" YES, you wrote that! Hey maryanne24, do you need a wheel barrow to carry around your giant brass balls? YOU-ARE-AN-IDIOT! An IDIOT with GIANT BRASS BALLS! Now go get your hubby to defend you... (don't worry, I know he won't).
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 3 hours ago