For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
You blamed Obama for the GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE and now you're going to try to lecture me on how "it is more than true that you don't get the stock market"? "when Obama won the nomination May 2008 and it looked like he'd win presidency,..the market already factored that in" YES, you wrote that! Hey maryanne24, do you need a wheel barrow to carry around your giant brass balls? YOU-ARE-AN-IDIOT! An IDIOT with GIANT BRASS BALLS! Now go get your hubby to defend you... (don't worry, I know he won't).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 9 hours ago