For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
You blamed Obama for the GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE and now you're going to try to lecture me on how "it is more than true that you don't get the stock market"? "when Obama won the nomination May 2008 and it looked like he'd win presidency,..the market already factored that in" YES, you wrote that! Hey maryanne24, do you need a wheel barrow to carry around your giant brass balls? YOU-ARE-AN-IDIOT! An IDIOT with GIANT BRASS BALLS! Now go get your hubby to defend you... (don't worry, I know he won't).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago