For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
You blamed Obama for the GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE and now you're going to try to lecture me on how "it is more than true that you don't get the stock market"? "when Obama won the nomination May 2008 and it looked like he'd win presidency,..the market already factored that in" YES, you wrote that! Hey maryanne24, do you need a wheel barrow to carry around your giant brass balls? YOU-ARE-AN-IDIOT! An IDIOT with GIANT BRASS BALLS! Now go get your hubby to defend you... (don't worry, I know he won't).
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 12 hours ago