For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
You blamed Obama for the GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE and now you're going to try to lecture me on how "it is more than true that you don't get the stock market"? "when Obama won the nomination May 2008 and it looked like he'd win presidency,..the market already factored that in" YES, you wrote that! Hey maryanne24, do you need a wheel barrow to carry around your giant brass balls? YOU-ARE-AN-IDIOT! An IDIOT with GIANT BRASS BALLS! Now go get your hubby to defend you... (don't worry, I know he won't).
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 12 minutes ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago