For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
"the market is 6-9 months ahead of the economy." If that were true then why didn't almost EVERY GLOBAL FINANCIAL CORPORATION that either collapsed or required a TAXPAYER BAILOUT know the global economy was going to tank and wipe out trillions of dollars of equity BEFORE it happened? YOU-ARE-AN-IDIOT! And if your "so-called" investment banking husband didn't advise his clients to find safe harbor then he's a BIGGER IDIOT than you are (actually he's criminally negligent). But, maryanne24, I took the advise of the LIBERAL economic reportage and I lost NOTHING during the BUSH COLLAPSE. How did you fare? You can tell the truth - no one will know but you and me. HA HA HA!
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago