Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
I was waiting for Dr. Z, Carl, and the others to come running with their "non-person" rubbish. Only true idiots advance arguments about labels and terms. It makes me sick to see the same people protesting firearms one month (for the CHILDREN!) and celebrating Roe v. Wade the next. People at the forefront of the issue will admit the baby is a person and move on to the real problem: a heart poisoned for self-gratification. Salon.com published such an article by Mary Elizabeth Williams and I suggest you read it. http://www.salon.com/2013/01/23/so_what_if_abortion_ends_life/
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago