Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
I was waiting for Dr. Z, Carl, and the others to come running with their "non-person" rubbish. Only true idiots advance arguments about labels and terms. It makes me sick to see the same people protesting firearms one month (for the CHILDREN!) and celebrating Roe v. Wade the next. People at the forefront of the issue will admit the baby is a person and move on to the real problem: a heart poisoned for self-gratification. Salon.com published such an article by Mary Elizabeth Williams and I suggest you read it. http://www.salon.com/2013/01/23/so_what_if_abortion_ends_life/
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago