The affair that was discovered "by chance" just days before General David Petraeus was to testify before Congress about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi keeps getting uglier by the day. First, his testimony about the attack has been placed "on hold" until further notice.
Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have questions for former CIA Director David H. Petraeus about the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, his recently disclosed extramarital affair and other issues — but their queries will have to wait for a later date.
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 39 mins ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago