The National Rifle Association has been under heavy criticism since holding a press conference on December 21 in response to the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. During his remarks, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre called for armed police officers in every school in America as a way to prevent the next Sandy Hook and to protect America's kids. The idea was immediately classified as "out of touch" and "unsympathetic" to the situation by anti-Second Amendment advocacy groups calling for more gun control and a renewal of the Clinton-era assault weapons ban. A Gallup...
Hurry! Please sign White House Petition online to End Drone Strikes Killing Children! http://wh.gov/UKpQ This petition was written by world famous war protester, Rosemarie Jackowski, of Bennington, Vermont. Every day there are new news stories of Drone Strikes that kill innocent civilians. President Obama is giving the U.S.A. a bad reputation! http://wh.gov/UKpQ Please sign the petition, we can do better than this! Use the brains God gave us!
- Putin issues declaration recognizing independent Crimea Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Prager U: What should parents want their children to be? Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago