One thing we know for certain, it isn't "forward", as in "Onward Christian Soldiers".
It's a sign of the president's dearth of accomplishments -- what in the world is his campaign thinking to adopt the slogan "forward"?
Is it "forward" as in "Lean Forward"? (Hey, let' get by with a little help from our friends . . it isn't the first time the Obama campaign and MSNBC have borrowed each other's schtick)
Or maybe it implicitly references Mao's "Great Leap Forward"? (This White House does have a weakness for Mao . . .) That little...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 6 hours ago