One thing we know for certain, it isn't "forward", as in "Onward Christian Soldiers".
It's a sign of the president's dearth of accomplishments -- what in the world is his campaign thinking to adopt the slogan "forward"?
Is it "forward" as in "Lean Forward"? (Hey, let' get by with a little help from our friends . . it isn't the first time the Obama campaign and MSNBC have borrowed each other's schtick)
Or maybe it implicitly references Mao's "Great Leap Forward"? (This White House does have a weakness for Mao . . .) That little...
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago