The "Kettle" brand? I like that women have dedicated themselves to firm and strong. It's better if you are 12 yrs. old and your Mom is a confident woman that can pull her body weight up from a dead hang, than if she cannot. My life accomodates a body by rebar consciousness in league with mind and the universal spirit. I know to get there I must run in the pool, push weights and eat intelligently. The food intake is the easiest part for me. I reject the processed and don't eat fried or consume liquor. Being tight is not difficult. You work out more and eat less. For every hour of exercise, you get back your investment 100%. There are few endevors that give you that kind of return and never disappoint.
The weekend "Wall Street Journal" ran a piece discussing "fit [stay-at-home] moms" -- who "spend nearly every free minute working out, cross-training for triathlons and scheduling regular boot camps and yoga."
Hey, I believe in physical fitness, and I try to work out at least one workout daily (except on weekends). But this piece references women who are "squeeze[ing] in a predawn run, yoga at nap time and an after-school bike ride" (and maybe more), every day. For them, the piece reports, exercise is often the "focal point" of their social lives.
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 15 minutes ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago