In response to:
I think we will see a lot of Internet businesses move across the border to Canada (whose economy is booming, by the way). UPS, FEDEX an DHL all ship from Canada for only slightly more than they do from the U.S. and all have a major presence in Canada. Canada has only a national sales tax that is flat regardless of province or territory. Locate the business in Toronto, Windsor, Vancouver or even Niagara and it will be immune American laws and nonsense. The Canadian dollar is on par with the American except for most of the past year it has been worth more than the American dollar.
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 27 mins ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago