In response to:
I think we will see a lot of Internet businesses move across the border to Canada (whose economy is booming, by the way). UPS, FEDEX an DHL all ship from Canada for only slightly more than they do from the U.S. and all have a major presence in Canada. Canada has only a national sales tax that is flat regardless of province or territory. Locate the business in Toronto, Windsor, Vancouver or even Niagara and it will be immune American laws and nonsense. The Canadian dollar is on par with the American except for most of the past year it has been worth more than the American dollar.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago