Despite a sluggish recovery and depressing job creation numbers, the president isn't pushing for policies that would stimulate the economy and create jobs; he's focusing on keeping his own job. On Monday, the Senate voted 51-45 -- shy of the 60 votes needed -- on a version of the "Buffett...
Obama aims at destruction of middle class and "Tax the Rich" plays into that. Why? Because rich do not pay taxes! Their customers do. Tax the Rich and that tax will be immediately reflected in the price of goods and services and YOU will end up paying it. That's what Obama wants!
President Barack Obama calls his proposed tax on millionaires the "Buffett rule," based on financier Warren Buffett's claim that he pays a lower tax rate than his secretary. Obama claims that the "Buffett rule" asks millionaires to "do their fair share" by paying the same income tax rate that middle-class families pay.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago