The United Nations has been debating an arms trade treaty for nearly a decade now. Though the treaty is ostensibly focused on military arms, it has long been clear that the majority of U.N. delegates...
In response to:
I'm a Patriot and I fear a Gov't that fears my guns. If Canada and Australia want to throw in the towel and succumb to British politics,that's their business,but not here.The brits have been trying to undermine our gun laws for time out of mind,maybe we need to boot them back across the pond where they belong,and their damned socialism with them. I certainly won't miss them.
Last time I checked, Americans were responsible for making our own laws. We do not invite foreign nations to have a say in how we govern ourselves within our own borders. Yet if you follow what's been going on with the United Nations this year, you know that the USA came perilously close to having other countries dictate our gun laws. And the fight isn't over yet.
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 49 mins ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago