The United Nations has been debating an arms trade treaty for nearly a decade now. Though the treaty is ostensibly focused on military arms, it has long been clear that the majority of U.N. delegates...
In response to:
I'm a Patriot and I fear a Gov't that fears my guns. If Canada and Australia want to throw in the towel and succumb to British politics,that's their business,but not here.The brits have been trying to undermine our gun laws for time out of mind,maybe we need to boot them back across the pond where they belong,and their damned socialism with them. I certainly won't miss them.
Last time I checked, Americans were responsible for making our own laws. We do not invite foreign nations to have a say in how we govern ourselves within our own borders. Yet if you follow what's been going on with the United Nations this year, you know that the USA came perilously close to having other countries dictate our gun laws. And the fight isn't over yet.
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 hours ago