As Townhall readers know by now, debate moderator Candy Crowley incorrectly said during the presidential debate last night in New York that President Obama referred to the attack in Benghazi on 9/11 as a terrorist attack immediately after the attack occurred. President Obama agreed with Crowley's comments, asked her to "say them a little louder," and said he did say the attack was a terrorist attack from the Rose Garden on 9/12. After the debate, Crowley walked back her statement last night on and said Mitt Romney was "right in the main." Crowley and Obama were wrong, Mitt Romney was...
Obama's apologists will say he 'alluded' to terrorism in his speech, and that makes it true that he accepted the Benghazi incident as an act of terrorism on 9/12 in the Rose Garden. His words were, "Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None." THAT was an 'allusion' to the video which he wanted us to believe was the cause, but he wanted it clear that no matter how bad the video might be, it did not rate this level of protest. He did not indicate that 'terrorism' or pre-planning was involved in any way ...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 5 hours ago