As Townhall readers know by now, debate moderator Candy Crowley incorrectly said during the presidential debate last night in New York that President Obama referred to the attack in Benghazi on 9/11 as a terrorist attack immediately after the attack occurred. President Obama agreed with Crowley's comments, asked her to "say them a little louder," and said he did say the attack was a terrorist attack from the Rose Garden on 9/12. After the debate, Crowley walked back her statement last night on and said Mitt Romney was "right in the main." Crowley and Obama were wrong, Mitt Romney was...
Obama's apologists will say he 'alluded' to terrorism in his speech, and that makes it true that he accepted the Benghazi incident as an act of terrorism on 9/12 in the Rose Garden. His words were, "Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None." THAT was an 'allusion' to the video which he wanted us to believe was the cause, but he wanted it clear that no matter how bad the video might be, it did not rate this level of protest. He did not indicate that 'terrorism' or pre-planning was involved in any way ...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 4 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago