Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 4 hours ago