Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 17 mins ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago