Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 14 hours ago