Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 13 hours ago