Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 9 hours ago