Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- FDA set to regulate e-cigs — and cigars, pipe tobacco Ed Morrissey 57 minutes ago
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago