Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 7 hours ago