Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 44 mins ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago