Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Sen. Landrieu’s first ad: “What I said to the president is, you told them you could keep it” Erika Johnsen 27 minutes ago
- Boehner: These conservative groups who are objecting to the budget deal are “ridiculous” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- EPA on the Renewable Fuel Standard: Uhm, we’re totally just now realizing that this is unrealistic and inadvisable Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Only 5-15% of enrollees have paid their first month of premiums in some ObamaCare plans Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New data from HHS: 365,000 sign-ups for ObamaCare plans so far Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Administration tells Israel it lied about Iran deal jeffdunetz 4 hours ago