Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago