It is not news to Townhall readers that Planned Parenthood is an avid supporter of President Obama, the big money abortion business is even running advertisements to support his re-election campaign. Planned Parenthood also had heavy role in pushing for the contraception mandate in ObamaCare and even had more power than Supreme Court precedent on the issue when it came to Obama and Health and Human Sevices Secretary Kathleen Sebelius making a decision about whether to include the mandate in ObamaCare. Now, President Obama is pimping Planned Parenthood and birth control to....Oyster River High School students in New...
In response to:
I think it's how abstinence is taught that determines its effectiveness. You have to give kids information, not just tell them that they shouldn't have sex until married, but if they do, use a condom. Communication is key. Nobody advocates occupying kids bedrooms, but teaching them to have healthy respect for themselves and others, as well as knowledge of sex and all that it entails is essential. From what my 17 year old tells me, the sex ed in schools these days is really just 'how to' information.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 8 hours ago