As the news starting pouring in about what happened in the theater this week when Satan’s spawn James Holmes donned Kevlar and a small battery of weapons and opened fire on an unsuspecting crowd, I kept thinking, “One fast-thinking and trained person who was armed/licensed with a concealed weapon...
There are reports from movie goers that a man received a phone call from inside the theater, the got up and went to the emergency exit where Holmes entered. There are also reports of whatever gas was used being thrown into the crowd from the opposite direction of where Holmes was firing on people. This was a psy-op. They want our guns. The police station was three blocks away from the theater, yet it took the police a very long time to get inside, and yes, I'm aware of the fact that there was gas and they needed masks to enter the room. Look, the UN Arms Treaty is being decided upon in the next week or two. Obama wants it to pass, two Senators are not signing on it. Rom Emmanuel said it years ago, "Never let a good crisis go to waste."
I would venture to guess that the folks filing in to see the latest Batman installment in Aurora, Colorado last Thursday evening didn’t figure on over 70 of them getting shot before the credits rolled. The last count I received before filing this column was 12 dead and 59 wounded.
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 31 minutes ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 4 hours ago