Dr. John Lott, author of "More Guns, Less Crime," reports that until the 1960s, some New York City public high schools had shooting clubs where students competed in citywide shooting contests for university scholarships. They carried their rifles to school on...
The reality is medicine is not the answer, there is rarely a case where a chemically manufactured substance trumps exercise and a good diet. And by diet i mean, eating healthy, chemical free foods, Sodium Flouride free water, and receiving the nutrients and vitamins that we all need, and few get. You cannot discount the fact that these substances are pushed (often times on the under aged and under developed youth), and that a cocktail of both chemical bombardments, and morally bankrupt societal influences through television, would lead to such violent actions among these youth.
When I attended primary and secondary school -- during the 1940s and '50s -- one didn't hear of the kind of shooting mayhem that's become routine today. Why? It surely wasn't because of strict firearm laws. My replica of the 1902 Sears mail-order catalog shows 35 pages of firearm advertisements. People just sent in their money, and a firearm was shipped.
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 53 mins ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago