Society is gradually becoming more liberal – or libertine – in many ways, and one of the latest trends is the gradual legalization of marijuana in one state after another. This past election, voters approved marijuana for legal (recreational) use in Colorado and Washington. Marijuana has been legalized for recreational or medicinal use in 13 states, with more states to consider it soon. 15 million Americans are regular users of marijuana, a little over 5% of of the population. It seems problematic to criticize its legalization from a logical perspective considering alcohol, another psychoactive substance, is legal. If it is acceptable...
In response to:
How is she looking at both sides? She is pointing out every negative speculation relating to the subject, non of which are based on actual fact.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 8 hours ago