As previously stated, I thought Mitt Romney to be a better candidate than did many observers. That said, the recent revelations in news articles that claim...
In response to:
So much discussion about the GOP lately makes me wonder if as a party we are all trying to destroy each other. The sad truth of the 2012 election has more to do with the changing face of the American Electorate and the former Republican voters who stayed home. Personally, I am not sure if any Republican candidate could have won. Instead of trying to eliminate different factions of the party, we should figure out how to win next time or face the hard truth that there will never be another Republican President. Whether you are a staunch conservative, tea partier or moderate is irrelevant if we can't manage to come together and win the presidency. Just my opinion based on so many articles and observations.
Here's a New Year's wish I would love to see come true. However it is defined or however many people are part of it, it is time to send the giant never-ending "GOP Establishment" made up of some professional politicians, some moneyed nouveaux riche who -- by virtue of their contributions and the faux friendships it buys with politicians -- consider themselves political landed gentry and the endless scam artist consultants they support packing.
- Russian tennis official suspended for calling Williams sisters “brothers” Jazz Shaw 46 mins ago
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago