As previously stated, I thought Mitt Romney to be a better candidate than did many observers. That said, the recent revelations in news articles that claim...
In response to:
So much discussion about the GOP lately makes me wonder if as a party we are all trying to destroy each other. The sad truth of the 2012 election has more to do with the changing face of the American Electorate and the former Republican voters who stayed home. Personally, I am not sure if any Republican candidate could have won. Instead of trying to eliminate different factions of the party, we should figure out how to win next time or face the hard truth that there will never be another Republican President. Whether you are a staunch conservative, tea partier or moderate is irrelevant if we can't manage to come together and win the presidency. Just my opinion based on so many articles and observations.
Here's a New Year's wish I would love to see come true. However it is defined or however many people are part of it, it is time to send the giant never-ending "GOP Establishment" made up of some professional politicians, some moneyed nouveaux riche who -- by virtue of their contributions and the faux friendships it buys with politicians -- consider themselves political landed gentry and the endless scam artist consultants they support packing.
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago