There's a dastardly conspiracy afoot to shut down the United States Postal Service, Lefty screamer Ed Schultz has informed his MSNBC audience. The culprits? Republicans, match. The USPS recently announced its decision to end Saturday mail service, an attempt to stanch its years-long budget bleeding; the federal entity lost $16 billion in 2012. Though this move is only projected to save the Post Office roughly $2 billion annually, it's still an important nod to reality. I discussed this issue on CNBC last night, where even the liberal panelist seemed to agree that major reductions are in order and...
Wow ... it's a good thing he didn't say "in the crosshairs." Schultz might be accused of using violent language. Oh wait, big liberal, nevermind.
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago