The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Well, the real problem is how to you fight out and out lies. Obama lies about Romney and Republicans and covers up Fast and Furious, Bengazi, Solyndra, Muslim Brotherhood infiltration into US, covers for Acorn and voter fraud. Bill Clinton says our military is now strong because it is lESS racist, LESS sexist, LESS homophobic. How is that for treating our heros? Obama and democrats you now OWN the trouble and decline of America. Putin is pleased, Muslims are happy, China is happy.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago