What I Saw in Israel

vicki19 Wrote: Mar 18, 2013 7:44 AM
Good commentary. I've been to Israel twice and my heart is continually drawn there. I doubt the President will experience the same heart feeling. The Psalmist said 'the Lord has done great things' The President see himself as the Lord and believes the people will rejoice at his coming. Hence the news headlines that say his goal is to speak to the Israeli people (preferably as many young people that can be gathered to sit at his feet as possible)

Sanctimony City

vicki19 Wrote: Mar 14, 2013 7:49 AM
RE: Jihad commentary. I say keep it up Saunders, the last two commentaries I have read by you show an ideology a little further to the left than one would of assumed from writing under the Townhall banner. Infiltrator, perhaps?

The Role of 'Educators'

vicki19 Wrote: Jan 08, 2013 7:49 AM
(cont previous post) ..together with all its adjacent evils and misery, and the new faith of humanism, resplendent in the promise of a world in which the never realized Christian ideal of 'love thy neighbor' will finally be achieved. John Dunphy Humanist magazine 1983

The Role of 'Educators'

vicki19 Wrote: Jan 08, 2013 7:47 AM
I am convinced that the battle for humankinds future must be waged and won in the public school classroom by teachers who correctly perceive their roles as the proselytizers of a new faith; a religion of humanity that recognizes and respects what theologians call divinity in every human being. These teachers must embody the same selfless dedication as the most rabid fundmentalist preachers, for they will be ministers of another sort, utilizing a classroom instead of a pulpit to convey humanistic values in whatever they teach, regardless of the educational level-preschool day care or large state universities. The classroom must and will become an arena of conflict between the old and the new-the rotting corpse of Christianity..............
JRG3. I suggest you do some serious studing on Grover. Frank Gaffney wrote a serious article with concerns in 2003 on him. David Horowitz from frontpagemag has also posed some questions regarding Norquist motives.
Weasel. Oh, just a play on the word used in the commentary.
I am not impressed with Grover Norquist anti-tax pledge paper that he weasels politicians into signing. I have long thought it was Norquist own financial bedrock and has served no real clout in political circles, other than to advance Norquist himself.

How Mitt Romney Won My Vote

vicki19 Wrote: Oct 08, 2012 7:25 AM
Re: how Romney won my vote. I too, was going to sit out voting for Romney because I remember the first homosexual marriages took place in Massachusetts on his watch as Governor. Those things don't take place in a vacuum. I don't trust his moral compass. What changed? A newsletter where the comment was: "As I see it, my vote ....will be a vote of good intent and faith that the Lord may use it for His good purpose. My comment: God, have mercy on America.

To Unborn Son No. 2

vicki19 Wrote: Sep 16, 2012 11:58 AM
Has it really ben two years since I first was able to congratulate you and your wife on the birth of your first child? How lucky I feel to know of the soon to be birth of the second. God Bless! Psalm 127:3-5
For a good study of the Alger Hiss betrayal in our nation is the must read "Witness" by Whitaker Chambers. Never more important than now. This government too, as then, has been infiltrated by those who have a desire to bring down the nation.
Point 2 right on: It is unbelievable how many people that claim the title of Christian do think Jesus was all about social justice. Sojourners, anyone? Point 4: So few people have any understanding of end time events or the signs of the time. They don't study for themselves and few preachers even bother to study to keep the people up on second coming theology. Most Christians are still on first coming. Christians are expecting to be raptured out of tribulation, again not discerning the difference between the between tribulation and God's wrath. The problem in Christiandom is not getting past elementary things.