The Petulant President

vicki19 Wrote: Jul 06, 2014 8:14 AM
I wish more people would of read Jack Abramoff book "Capitol Punishment". One thing I learned from that book is that golfing is where the "wheel'in & deal'in" took place with the lobbyist. Wake up America! Obama is not playing for relaxation and goofing off while he golfs. Deals are being made!
Let's get it straight. Your commentary 3rd paragraph from end "America's first black president" and Jeff Crouere commentary about Oprah playing race card because people disagree with the president's policies. He is not the first black president! He is the first mulatto president. That goes to the core of Obama's psyche and his own internal struggles and battles with his own identity.

'Breaking Bad': A Christian Parable

vicki19 Wrote: Oct 03, 2013 8:13 AM
I've never watch "Breaking Bad" but your breakdown of show content leaves me with fear for those who do. The relativism that is the prevailing ethic of our society and that which is being taught in our school system to young people leaves no basis from which to determine your rightly stated last sentence.

Alinsky, Chambers, and the Rest of Us

vicki19 Wrote: Jun 11, 2013 8:01 AM
Read Rules years ago when found out Alinsky played role in worldviews of Hillary Clinton and Obama. Discouraging to know these are leaders the public wants for rulers. Witness is a favorite book that I read in the 90's. To dbart 986 you won't sleep any better. Chambers believed communism would win out. When Chambers chose to do right it was at great personal cost. The man who does right doesn't always get the respect and accolades he should in this world.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

vicki19 Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 8:11 AM
Excellent words Mike Adams Jesus commanded his disciples to go out and preach the kingdom and repentance. He also told them what to do when rejected. Luke 9:5-Luke 10:10-12; Mark 6:11; Matthew 10:14 - Sometimes you just have to pray, keep teaching truth and maybe one day a heart humbly comes to the throne broken because of walking in years of deception but grateful for what the Gospel proclaims
"In that case, we worry that maybe you’re not as bright as we thought" My personal opinion is he is not as bright as he has been anointed to be by conservatives. The problem with the political establishment is they are always looking for salvation in the wrong places.
When will conservatives get wise to Grover Norquist?

Winning After Losing on Gay Marriage

vicki19 Wrote: Apr 01, 2013 8:25 AM
I too. think the battle is lost, but only for a season. Mans heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; who can understand it. (Jeremiah 17:9) The fool has said it his heart, "there is no God"......(Psalm 14:1-3) This is for believers: Mark 13:13, Hebrews 12:1; Philippians 2:16 . I expect it to get much worse, but this can be our finest hour if we draw unto Him who is sovereign ! I Peter 3:13-16, I Peter 4:13-14

Extreme Makeover: Rebuilding the GOP

vicki19 Wrote: Mar 20, 2013 7:25 AM
re: rebuilding the GOP: The Republicans can embrace immigration and any other policy they want. At this point in time they are still a party that attracts principled voters as opposed to the Democratic party whose voters just fall in line and will vote for any dog put forth. That being the case Republican party will only have its people vote when they put forth a strong principled candidate whose life shows he walks the talk!

What I Saw in Israel

vicki19 Wrote: Mar 18, 2013 7:44 AM
Good commentary. I've been to Israel twice and my heart is continually drawn there. I doubt the President will experience the same heart feeling. The Psalmist said 'the Lord has done great things' The President see himself as the Lord and believes the people will rejoice at his coming. Hence the news headlines that say his goal is to speak to the Israeli people (preferably as many young people that can be gathered to sit at his feet as possible)