Taxing Online a Matter of Fairness?

Vic156 Wrote: Oct 26, 2014 10:56 AM
Many lockstep republicants cannot see that we must vote these CINO types out as well. That is why you have people like Anne Coulter complaining when we see someone running against the maverick of AZ. As if he's ever been anything except a Manchurian candidate. I voted for Sarah!

Taxing Online a Matter of Fairness?

Vic156 Wrote: Oct 26, 2014 10:53 AM
Exactly! And why is some republicant doing the bidding of Walmart?

Taxing Online a Matter of Fairness?

Vic156 Wrote: Oct 26, 2014 10:49 AM
Using a dictation program can get you in trouble IE serfs... Otherwise excellent point!

Taxing Online a Matter of Fairness?

Vic156 Wrote: Oct 26, 2014 10:46 AM
That only counts what you know about in the federal govt. What about in state and local govts? Do they not waste money as well? Then there is all the interest that we are on the hook to pay for borrowing to throw the biggest party since Caligula was emperor of Rome! GRRR!

Taxing Online a Matter of Fairness?

Vic156 Wrote: Oct 26, 2014 10:43 AM
No problem! Theft is the only thing that a govt has to fund itself.

Taxing Online a Matter of Fairness?

Vic156 Wrote: Oct 26, 2014 10:42 AM
Good grief! Are you an idiot? The Internet spurs tax competition. And it is unfair to local businesses to say that the govt owns you 'cause you have an address in their neighborhood. Taxes may well be a necessary evil, but like govt they should be small and unintrusive.

Obama's Biggest Fail Yet

Vic156 Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 12:38 PM
John, no matter what the people who complain about this being a repeated column say I believe that most of what you said about 0b0z0 needed to be said. Here is my complaint though. I do not believe he is an idiot. Stupid yes. But it seems to me that a person who was not deliberately stupid would begin to see the fact that what he is doing is achieving the opposite of what his rhetoric says he intends (then again the road to h e l l is paved with good intentions) and change his actions. The fact that he refuses to change his actions say that he is an ideologue who cannot be taught. That says to me that no matter the intention he is stupidly evil with evil genius's guiding his action, or he is evil incarnate.

Local or National Elections?

Vic156 Wrote: Oct 14, 2014 6:18 PM
Some people below opine that Mitt was not voted for by Christians because of his Mormon faith. I would dispute that. I think that a lot of them looked at him as a squish. I called him Milque Toast Mitt. Personally Mitt failed to make the sale. Further he had an albatross around his neck. He hung it there himself. That albatross was Romney care. And that is why we feel that the RINO (or CINO) party is stabbing us in the back. They work to get people like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz out of office and keep place holders like Doug La Malfa and crusty old fossils like Cochran in place. Personally my view is this. If the candidate that the Establishment wing of the whig party doesn't win they would almost rather see a member of the demonRat party win. When you have 'leadership' like that, it is high time for change. Yes I do see what 0b0z0 is doing. The problem I have is that I'm awfully leery of the idea that the McClique will truly oppose him!
They hate humanity. I often wonder how people like 0web0mba really think they will get all the wonderful toys they play with if they actually manage to reduce the Earth's population to less than 1 billion people? We don't have a population problem, we have a problem of all of humanity's future prospects still being confined to the Earth because the Morlocks are afraid their prey will escape!