Obama’s Psycho Job Phobia

vgalliart Wrote: Jan 18, 2013 1:50 PM
I have been jobless for nearly TWO years come March. I am a nurse. No nursing shortage in El Paso! I would wager there are millions more like me out there that have used up their unemployment benefits. Clearly the gubbament (sic) figures are skewed to candy coat the truth out here.

Obama’s Psycho Job Phobia

vgalliart Wrote: Jan 18, 2013 1:44 PM
We can only hope that the BO-zombies will lose.

Your Paycheck in 2013: Part 2

vgalliart Wrote: Jan 05, 2013 12:21 PM
My spouse just received his first pay check for 2013.....with an additional $200 deducted for BO agendas. That's an additional $400 a MONTH pay cut plus the pay freezes for the last 4 years. So much for either one of us retiring this year. Our new retirement plan is, 'work 'til we drop dead' (if we're lucky enough to keep our job, I just lost mine). BO is banking on that. That way gov. won't need to pay social Security or any other pension plan that we have paid into our entire lives of working and not sitting on our hands like those welfare recipients. Which brings me to another sore subject.....Social Security is NOT an entitlement. I PAID for it working for 40+ years !
Where's MY bail out ?
since the beginning of 2012, I have watched our gas more than double, our groceries TRIPLE, and our health insurance go up 2 1/2 times for starters. My husband who works for the Fed govt , has gotten a 15% pay cut, pay freeze for 5 years and no cost of living increase. Obama has vilified government workers as making too much. So now, we are OFFICIALLY in the lower class and no longer in the middle class. I have been unemployed for 20 months....so our income has gone down by MORE THAN 75% Thank you president BO!
The 'beginning of the end' was officially November 6, 2012.....the day that America DIED!

Celebrating Food Stamps for Mexico

vgalliart Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 6:24 PM
That's what we thought at the most recent election. The wagon is tipped now and there are more receivers than givers. The dead beats are NOT going to give up their cash cow.

Celebrating Food Stamps for Mexico

vgalliart Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 6:21 PM
THIS president is going to do what he wants to do, WHEN HE wants to do it. Constitution? 'We don't need no stinking constitution', is his ideology.

Celebrating Food Stamps for Mexico

vgalliart Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 6:17 PM
America died November 6, 2012. There is no recovery possible. This is fact.....the water is over the dam and there's no retrieving it.
Our country was already thrown away by the people that re-elected this moron. We're hosed!