"Let me give you my speech. It's not left or right."
In response to:
Christopher Matthews, a better analogy is that the tweens are driving the car over a cliff while blasting the most obnoxious music ever (MSNBC). Meanwhile the parents (conservatives) in the back seat are yelling for them to yank the wheel hard right before we kill ourselves.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago