"Let me give you my speech. It's not left or right."
In response to:
Christopher Matthews, a better analogy is that the tweens are driving the car over a cliff while blasting the most obnoxious music ever (MSNBC). Meanwhile the parents (conservatives) in the back seat are yelling for them to yank the wheel hard right before we kill ourselves.
- Obama’s criticism of Israel: Deflection or duplicitousness? Jeff Dunetz 44 mins ago
- Grand Jury in Michael Brown shooting under scrutiny following tweets Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago