Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
please. please. please. Will the MSM finally NOW delve into what happened? Nope. yawn. Nothing to see. Move along. Can you say dereliction of duty? And what of the benghazi survivors? Will we hear from them? What of the poor unknown who made a video that no one ever saw and was blamed for this whole mess? does he still sit in prison? Can some PLEASE investigate this?? Wouldn't be surprised to find out that the video was a ruse, created BY the administration to create a false uprising. But Americans are too decent. we aren't the rabble rousers the president believes us to be. Recall the photo of the heavily disguised man dubbed "Fimaker" being led away...would you be able to EVER identify him? no way. It was all an intentional ruse...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 12 hours ago