Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
please. please. please. Will the MSM finally NOW delve into what happened? Nope. yawn. Nothing to see. Move along. Can you say dereliction of duty? And what of the benghazi survivors? Will we hear from them? What of the poor unknown who made a video that no one ever saw and was blamed for this whole mess? does he still sit in prison? Can some PLEASE investigate this?? Wouldn't be surprised to find out that the video was a ruse, created BY the administration to create a false uprising. But Americans are too decent. we aren't the rabble rousers the president believes us to be. Recall the photo of the heavily disguised man dubbed "Fimaker" being led away...would you be able to EVER identify him? no way. It was all an intentional ruse...
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago