Hannity then asked Palin if she had considered running for Senate from Alaska. “I’ve considered it because people have requested me considering it, but I’m still waiting to see what the lineup will be….I’m glad you brought that up because Sen. Mark Begich has got to be replaced. He has not done what he has promised to do for the...
And what difference would that make in the state of Alaska? I would say Sarah is far more politically aware now than when she ran w/McCain back in 2008. Another point, was Obama any more prepared to run the country, than Palin was to be Vice President? After 5 years of Obama, I would say the answer is a loud and defiant NO!
It's been rumored for months that former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin might run for the U.S. Senate. Three weeks ago, Palin herself told Sean Hannity on his radio show that she was "considering it."
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014