As soon as Obama lobs in a few cruise missiles, al-Assad will show us a bunch of pictures of all of the dead civilians that those missiles killed. No good can come of the USA's intervention in the Syrian civil war. I actually applaud Pres. Obama for staying out of the fray up to this point. For two years PM Erdogan of Turkey has wanted the USA to intervene. Turkey has a 400,000 man army and is armed by NATO AND is right next door to Syria. Let the Turks intervene if it is so important to them. They can handle it. They would like nothing better than to see the Sunni jihadist "rebels" take the power from the secularist al-Assad. There is no good side in Syria. The enemy of our enemy IS our enemy!
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 36 mins ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago