So-called media "fact-checkers" have been in conservatives' crosshairs recently, largely thanks to their tendentious analyses that often tilt the "truth" scales in Democrats' favor. The Washington Post's Glenn Kessler is uneven and unpredictable, but has taken a hard turn to the left as the election draws closer. Politifact is hopeless -- it's run by Democrats for Democrats with the occasional cookie for Republicans to maintain a false veneer of...
The Democrats (socialists) would not recognize the TRUTH if it kicked them in the behind!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago