So-called media "fact-checkers" have been in conservatives' crosshairs recently, largely thanks to their tendentious analyses that often tilt the "truth" scales in Democrats' favor. The Washington Post's Glenn Kessler is uneven and unpredictable, but has taken a hard turn to the left as the election draws closer. Politifact is hopeless -- it's run by Democrats for Democrats with the occasional cookie for Republicans to maintain a false veneer of...
The Democrats (socialists) would not recognize the TRUTH if it kicked them in the behind!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 13 hours ago