So-called media "fact-checkers" have been in conservatives' crosshairs recently, largely thanks to their tendentious analyses that often tilt the "truth" scales in Democrats' favor. The Washington Post's Glenn Kessler is uneven and unpredictable, but has taken a hard turn to the left as the election draws closer. Politifact is hopeless -- it's run by Democrats for Democrats with the occasional cookie for Republicans to maintain a false veneer of...
The Democrats (socialists) would not recognize the TRUTH if it kicked them in the behind!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 10 hours ago