What is a real shame is that the life of Mr Allen would have made a great story and provide a facinating glimpse into the White House, its occupants, and the changes over the decades. You would think that the national events of those decades and things like the fact that black employees like Mr Allen were paid 40% less than their White Counterparts, until Ronald Reagan changed that, would have provided plenty of background to make the evidence and tyranny of racism and segregation apparent to the audience. Instead Hollywood decided to demean the life of Mr Allen, besmirch his family, and give the country a LIE. They've made a literal horror flick filled with rapes and murdes to distort the truth to their left wing interpretation while taking slaps at a Great Man like Ronald Reagan who didn't have a racist bone in his body. Of course that is their plan. They are lying about real history to propagandize their agenda. The propagandist of the old Nazi regime in Germany and Communist regimes in the old USSR, or N Korea today would be proud.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 8 hours ago