I guess that makes Mitt Romney a "leftist" as he supports President Obama's policy . That's gotta hurt.
Desperate to recover some level of political support from young people, President Obama is pressing for an extension of the law that would prevent interest rates on student loans from rising. This is, we are told, a national issue of first importance.
Funny, then, that the President couldn't be bothered even to vote for a similar bill back in 2007 . . . when he was campaigning for president the first time (and had the youth vote locked up).
With young college grads unable to find jobs enabling them to repay their loans --
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 18 hours ago