I guess that makes Mitt Romney a "leftist" as he supports President Obama's policy . That's gotta hurt.
Desperate to recover some level of political support from young people, President Obama is pressing for an extension of the law that would prevent interest rates on student loans from rising. This is, we are told, a national issue of first importance.
Funny, then, that the President couldn't be bothered even to vote for a similar bill back in 2007 . . . when he was campaigning for president the first time (and had the youth vote locked up).
With young college grads unable to find jobs enabling them to repay their loans --
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014