I guess that makes Mitt Romney a "leftist" as he supports President Obama's policy . That's gotta hurt.
Desperate to recover some level of political support from young people, President Obama is pressing for an extension of the law that would prevent interest rates on student loans from rising. This is, we are told, a national issue of first importance.
Funny, then, that the President couldn't be bothered even to vote for a similar bill back in 2007 . . . when he was campaigning for president the first time (and had the youth vote locked up).
With young college grads unable to find jobs enabling them to repay their loans --
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 4 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago