I guess that makes Mitt Romney a "leftist" as he supports President Obama's policy . That's gotta hurt.
Desperate to recover some level of political support from young people, President Obama is pressing for an extension of the law that would prevent interest rates on student loans from rising. This is, we are told, a national issue of first importance.
Funny, then, that the President couldn't be bothered even to vote for a similar bill back in 2007 . . . when he was campaigning for president the first time (and had the youth vote locked up).
With young college grads unable to find jobs enabling them to repay their loans --
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 40 minutes ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago