"Her personal popularity has no impact on the Republic " Truer words were never spoken about CPL. Thanks Doc. For once you are indeed on target.
Byron York reports that the president's campaign is spending huge amounts of money to focus-group Mitt Romney's treatment of his dogdecades ago -- a sign the President's campaign is no more careful in spending donor money than his administration is in spending the taxpayer's.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 5 hours ago