Byron York reports that the president's campaign is spending huge amounts of money to focus-group Mitt Romney's treatment of his dogdecades ago -- a sign the President's campaign is no more careful in spending donor money than his administration is in spending the taxpayer's.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 12 minutes ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago