The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
Yes the US government wasn't trustworthy at all under George Bush. You got that right.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 12 hours ago