Politico is generally known to lean left, which makes this story running today all the more damning: "Verdict is in: Obama levels more personal attacks."
This is a dazzling statement of the obvious -- can anyone recall the Romney campaign, like Obama's, refusing to repudiate a false story that the candidate was responsible for a woman's death?!
Nevertheless, it is a significant development that an "inside the Beltway" publication like Politico would (1) be disenchanted enough with Obama to run such a piece; and (2) would feel "safe" enough from any fear of other elite...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 21 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 23 hours ago