It is no surprise by now that the White House is engaged in a full-blown cover-up of the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. First, the Obama administration blamed a YouTube video insulting Islam for the violence, saying a mob protesting the film got out of control, leading to the deaths of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty and Information Management Officer Sean Smith. We now know through multiple reports and emails that the White House and as many as 400 national security officials knew within two hours of the attack that...
In response to:
Just like President Obama has been shamelessly lying about the situations leading up to these attacks? Just like he shamelessly still refuses to own up to his mistakes? I can handle a President who makes mistakes. We're all human. What I can't handle is a President who will do anything and everything to avoid owning up to them. That is I inexcusable and is what Katie is pointing out here. There are consequences to an arrogance so strong it will throw others under the bus in order to avoid taking the hit themselves.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 8 hours ago