It is no surprise by now that the White House is engaged in a full-blown cover-up of the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. First, the Obama administration blamed a YouTube video insulting Islam for the violence, saying a mob protesting the film got out of control, leading to the deaths of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty and Information Management Officer Sean Smith. We now know through multiple reports and emails that the White House and as many as 400 national security officials knew within two hours of the attack that...
In response to:
Just like President Obama has been shamelessly lying about the situations leading up to these attacks? Just like he shamelessly still refuses to own up to his mistakes? I can handle a President who makes mistakes. We're all human. What I can't handle is a President who will do anything and everything to avoid owning up to them. That is I inexcusable and is what Katie is pointing out here. There are consequences to an arrogance so strong it will throw others under the bus in order to avoid taking the hit themselves.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Zeke Emanuel: If you want to pay more to keep your doctor, “you can do that. It’s a matter of choice.” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Andrew Cuomo facing court battle with energy company over fracking moratorium Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- US Army Lt. Col. proposes new gun control platform Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 14 open thread Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Yes, by all means, let’s talk about income inequality Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago