It is no surprise by now that the White House is engaged in a full-blown cover-up of the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. First, the Obama administration blamed a YouTube video insulting Islam for the violence, saying a mob protesting the film got out of control, leading to the deaths of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty and Information Management Officer Sean Smith. We now know through multiple reports and emails that the White House and as many as 400 national security officials knew within two hours of the attack that...
In response to:
Just like President Obama has been shamelessly lying about the situations leading up to these attacks? Just like he shamelessly still refuses to own up to his mistakes? I can handle a President who makes mistakes. We're all human. What I can't handle is a President who will do anything and everything to avoid owning up to them. That is I inexcusable and is what Katie is pointing out here. There are consequences to an arrogance so strong it will throw others under the bus in order to avoid taking the hit themselves.
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago