Over the past two days, many have raised questions about whether Mitt Romney is actually committed to repealing ObamaCare in its entirety after telling ABC News he supports certain aspects of the law. Romney never said he would keep any part of ObamaCare, but said he would place certain parts he supported, like the coverage of pre-existing conditions, into his own healthcare plan after a full ObamaCare repeal.
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago