Nearly three months after the election, what...
Until the likes of Rove and the Bushes are pushed out for their adulteration of what Conservative means, we'll will fail worse and worse. Crist, Christie, Snow, Collins, Murclusky (sp) Ak, Jeffers, Spector, so many have been the promoters of the State. I'd rather be a minority party of fire breathing Constitutionalism than a majority party of Bush/Haster/McConnell and the damage they caused....mostly they got us Obama.
Is the Republican National Committee just “stupid” as Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) implied last week, or just hell bent on business as usual, ignoring the minority vote til’ the next century? Either way, the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee are the same people now in charge of the party’s image makeover and recruiting voters of “color” to the party: Yes, middle aged and old white men. And all signs point to the fact that we’re heading for the same underperforming results unless we change directions fast.
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 38 minutes ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago