Nearly three months after the election, what...
Until the likes of Rove and the Bushes are pushed out for their adulteration of what Conservative means, we'll will fail worse and worse. Crist, Christie, Snow, Collins, Murclusky (sp) Ak, Jeffers, Spector, so many have been the promoters of the State. I'd rather be a minority party of fire breathing Constitutionalism than a majority party of Bush/Haster/McConnell and the damage they caused....mostly they got us Obama.
Is the Republican National Committee just “stupid” as Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) implied last week, or just hell bent on business as usual, ignoring the minority vote til’ the next century? Either way, the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee are the same people now in charge of the party’s image makeover and recruiting voters of “color” to the party: Yes, middle aged and old white men. And all signs point to the fact that we’re heading for the same underperforming results unless we change directions fast.
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago