Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
No Bobby Jr., its the MSM that's divided our country, and you know it. Most of the people who listen to talk radio are the same ones who have been listening to it for 20 - 30 years. It defies logic to think that any of those people have become more partisan than they ever were before. No, its that the MSM has taken a sharp left turn during the same period (and they were mostly left-leaning anyway), and a large segment of our population don't know any better than to believe whatever that institution tells them. I think its kind of obvious that the MSM is no collection of independent journalists when they all carry the same stories, same tone, and even the exact same words and phrases. Sad so few see through this. Remember Benghazi
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 12 hours ago