Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
No Bobby Jr., its the MSM that's divided our country, and you know it. Most of the people who listen to talk radio are the same ones who have been listening to it for 20 - 30 years. It defies logic to think that any of those people have become more partisan than they ever were before. No, its that the MSM has taken a sharp left turn during the same period (and they were mostly left-leaning anyway), and a large segment of our population don't know any better than to believe whatever that institution tells them. I think its kind of obvious that the MSM is no collection of independent journalists when they all carry the same stories, same tone, and even the exact same words and phrases. Sad so few see through this. Remember Benghazi
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 3 hours ago