You obviously just made that up. Illinois and New York top the list as states with both the strictest gun laws AND the highest gun violence rates. Get a clue. Open carry states like Texas and New Hampshire have lower gun violence rates. Before Clinton started this whole gun grabbing business, we had even fewer here in N.H.. We also had less people interested in guns in the first place. You Dems have done more to promote gun culture in this country that John Wayne, Tom Mix, and Gary Cooper combined.
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago