In 2000, a Democratic operative orchestrated an "October surprise" attack on George W. Bush, revealing that 24 years earlier, he'd been arrested for drunk driving. The...
In both cases, weapons were being put into the hands of people who are dangerous to the U.S. The Ambassador was in Benghazi to work out a deal with the Turks to transfer SA-7 handheld antiaircraft missiles from Libyan extremists to Syrian extremists. Maybe the Libyans didn't want to give them back. this is all another illegal weapons transfer cover-up. This time FOUR people got killed, including a U.S. Ambassador. This makes Iran-Contra look like a game of checkers. I simply can't believe it. Remember Benghazi!
If you want to understand why conservatives have lost faith in the so-called mainstream media, you need to ponder the question: Where is the Benghazi feeding frenzy? Unlike some of my colleagues on the right, I don't think there's a conspiracy at work. Rather, I think journalists tend to act on their instincts (some even brag about this; you could look it up). And, collectively, the mainstream media's instincts run liberal, making groupthink inevitable.
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago