Gore appeared on the Charlie Rose show last night, unfortunately the editors left the part where Gore rips Fox News as "propaganda" on the cutting room floor. I've watched Gore's appearance on the Charlie Rose show on my DVR and also on Charlie Rose's web site and the "propaganda" part is not there. The editors did leave in the part where Gore praises the Al Jazeera network--so I grabbed that. Having said that, someone who attended the live taping of the show recorded the "propaganda" part on their cell phone. The video is not stellar but the content is worth...
In response to:
Hilliary is cut from the same cloth; its all a game to them, and they're laughing all the way to the bank. Not only deny what you see with your own eyes, but have the unmitigated audacity to go on the attack while denying it. Only a fundamentally dis-honest person, someone for whom the lack of truth is no moral deterrent, can sit there and lie right to your face with that kind of conviction.
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 1 minute ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago