We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago