Having given Susan Collins a cold back-of-the-hand over the weekend, Harry Reid has reportedly co-opted some of her proposed compromise and has presented it to Mitch McConnell and Senate Republicans. A planned 3 pm ET photo-op "meeting" at the White House was abruptly postponed, sending the chattering class into a tizzy. If that inevitably useless meeting has been shelved, might that suggest that actual meaningful progress is taking place? Maybe. What might the general outline of the plan look like? There are a number of conflicting reports flying around, so let's try to get a handle...
balless wganer " my ANCESTORS did this and my ANCESTORS did that. but I have done NOTHING but live off THEIR DEEDS" well done BOY
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 11 hours ago