In response to:
The following survey questions, except for the last one, were not reprinted in the July 11 New American article. They were forwarded by the magazine to the New Jersey Conservative PAC (NJCPAC, 2 Thornton Lane, Piscataway NJ 08854-5044 ph/fx:908-463-0797), which also reports that preliminary fact-finding at the base indicates that the “surveys came through the chain of command.” The questions are reproduced here with NJCPAC’s permission. NJCPAC asks that anyone who knows of other administrations of this or similar COMBAT ARMS SURVEY(s) pls contact them or Congressmen Bob Dornan (ph:202-225-2965) or Duncan Miller (ph:202-225-5672 fx:202-225-0235).
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 12 hours ago